At Kings Gospel Mission we reach the homeless through the generous support of the community. Here are some of our current needs as of December 3, 2016:
- Board Advisers – I want to serve here!
- Long-term Mentors for residents – I’ll Volunteer
- Reading Tutors – I am there!
- Nightly Devotions on a Weekly/Bi-Weekly Basis – I will teach about the Lord!
- Lockers (Estimated at $250 per locker, 30 needed) — Donate here!
- Metal Bunks (Estimated at $400 per bunk, 15 needed) — Donate here!
Sponsor Staff Training:
- Curriculum (multiple) $600 – Donate here!
—Recyclables: Cans, glass, plastic… Anything with CRV! Also, we take e-Waste and metal. All of this is scrap and brings revenue!
–Donated goods. We can sell almost anything. If we cant sell it, we share it with other Non-profit agencies. Cars, Trucks, Furniture, Bikes. All of it is tax-deductible.
— Prayer, please pray for the leadership and the men. We are all working together to make this homelessness a distant memory. We are making a big impact in King’s County — a God-sized impact!